Saturday, July 31, 2010

DATE NIGHT TURNED FIGHT NIGHT



Out for a date night with the wife, met up wih some people from work and the fire house. Was in the middle of some rather good conversation and people watching when all hell breaks loose right next to us. Drunk black dude(black guy) and drunk white dude (whitey)start running thier mouths to each other the wife looks my way and says "they ar going to go", I grab my phone to text a bouncer working downstairs (as there were no bouncers upstairs) but before I can sent my three word text of "fight loft NOW!" fists start flying and and I am pulling whitey of of the black guy. I was telling whitey there he was done and was leaving, when WHAM! Glass and beer going flying into whiteys head and my hand (the picture above). So I am pissed, tell the now arriving bouncer, to grab me and bar rag, so I can stop bleeding on the floor. Walk down the staris and meet two of the nw 7 or so cops on sceene....tell them to call the unit, cos my hand is fucked. Unit comes and they clean up my hand...black dude goes to jail (two counts use of a weapon to commit a felony) ha ha ha ha see you Monday fucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment